COLORES DE OTOÑO S.L. with Tax number ES B-20683637 is an entity, whose main activity is Sale to the greater of accessories of the dress and other products, with registered office in c/ Iríbar nº 6 nave C-5, 20018 San Sebastián – Guipúzcoa (Spain), guarantees the protection of all personal data provided by the user on the Website and in compliance with the provisions of the current data protection legislation. The RGPD UE 2016/679 and the LOPD 15/1999.
- All personal data provided to COLORES DE OTOÑO S.L. will be treated according to the data protection regulations and will be included in the registry of the activity of the USERS OF THE WEB.
- The personal data collected by the website have the following purposes: Consultations, advertising and commercial prospection on the products or services of COLORES DE OTOÑO S.L.
- In the collection of data and its subsequent treatment, security measures have been adopted to avoid loss, unauthorized access or manipulation of the same.
- The owner of the Website agrees to the confidentiality of the data collected.
- The owner of the Website will not transfer to third parties in any case the personal data collected except legal obligation.
- The user can at any time exercise the rights of access, rectification, portability and deletion of their data and the limitation or opposition of their treatment
You will also have the right to file a claim with the control authority (www.agpd.es), if you consider that the treatment doesn’t comply with the current legislation.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
COLORES DE OTOÑO S.L. c/ IRÍBAR nº 6 NAVE C-5, 20018 SAN SEBASTIÁN – GUIPÚZCOA (SPAIN) or [email protected]
- Users by entering data in the fields marked in the contact form or download forms expressly and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary to meet their request.
- The person in charge of the treatment guarantees the adequate technical and organizational measures in order to safeguard the fundamental rights and freedoms of the users.
- That in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations, the Treatment Manager guarantees that the data will be treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested and appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.